This webinar has ended. A recording is available HERE.
Millions of students across the country are still struggling with the academic, social, and emotional toll of the COVID-19 pandemic. Schools will play a critical role in the recovery—but they can’t do it alone; nor should they be families’ only source of educational support. From expanded tutoring programs, to community-based extracurricular programs, to alternative formats like hybrid schools and microschools, families have more options than ever to supplement or even substitute for full-time school. But many lack the information and resources they need to navigate this growing educational ecosystem and advocate for their children’s needs.
In this webinar, panelists discussed how leaders at all levels can help families “assemble” the right educational experiences for their children inside and outside school at this critical moment—and build a system that’s more flexible and responsive to students’ needs.
- Dr. Sonja Santelises, CEO, Baltimore City Public Schools
- Selamawit Gebre, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Impact, RESCHOOL
- Michael Goldstein, Founder, Match Education
- Lakisha Young, Founder & CEO, The Oakland REACH
- Andy Rotherham, Co-Founder, Bellwether
- Juliet Squire, Senior Partner, Bellwether